3/11/13

Today at Ideal was good. I started my day off by creating a E-blast list for the 402 SMO list. I did this list for WI and MO. There was alot of people in the Wisconsin list so I had to buckle down and get it done. On the Missouri list I kind of messed up. Instead of doing MO I did MD. Big difference in states, so I had to corrcet the mistake. Then it was time for lunch my lunch.


At lunch Mike Powers in sales noticed I was having trouble in my chemistry class. So he offered to help me. He is actually was pretty good at teaching me on how to do it. After a while I was starting to get what we are learning a lot better. We did some practice problems and I was got all of them right. After my lunch I continued on with my E-blast list for MO instead of MD. After that my day was over. That was Mykel Benders Day.

P.S. My AAU practice starts tomorrow for basketball. I,m really excited because this is kind of my first time playing AAU. It should turn out good for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog