10/30/2015 - Jacqueline Perez

Jacqueline Perez
October 30, 2015

Homecoming
Today is our annual homecoming dance. Leading to homecoming we have had different spirit day celebrations, except Monday. Unlike most schools Detroit Cristo Rey’s homecoming is laid back.
Every day of the week we have different days celebrated. On Monday we had Twin Day and I my best friend and I wore the same dress that we both already had. The following day it was spirit day, so we were allowed to wear school wear and dodgeball was the celebration. The next day it was battle of the classes, so each class had colors they had to wear. In the afternoon the celebration was dance off, so each class chose dancers that would represent each class. On Thursday we had Throwback Thursday and in the afternoon we threw pies at the teachers for fundraising.
The actual Homecoming Dance is today. After work I have to hurry and get ready. I bought a very inexpensive dress, but it’s very pretty. I’m sure it’ll be fun and I can’t wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog