Christian Perales
November 17, 2015
What Is My Favorite Place in Southwest Detroit,
And Who Would I have Help Improve it

            My Favorite place in Southwest Detroit is the Michigan Central Station, and it is my favorite place because it is a very beautiful building and it has plenty of history. I have been by the building countless times and I am always amazed by the way it looks. As a child growing up in Southwest Detroit, I have always loved the old train station, which is what I called it before I learned its actual name.

When I have walked by the Michigan Central Station once I really took time to take in its beauty, but then I also noticed that around it, there was a lot of graffiti and the walkway was full of trash. I would choose SDEV (Southwest Detroit Environmental Vision) to help with the fixing up of the area. SDEV is an environmental group that focuses on helping the environment. With the help of SDEV, I believe that many people would come to visit the Michigan Central Station and marvel at its beauty. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog