Jacqueline Perez - 11/13/2015

Jacqueline Perez
November 13, 2015
Favorite Place
My favorite place in Detroit is Fort Wayne, which is a historical fort on the coast of the Detroit river that has been preserved by the city. I usually go there to play soccer, or see my brother play. It’s very quiet and calm if you walk around the old houses and I think that’s what I like the most. It brings lots of serenity and happiness because of the surrounding area and the soccer fields that are off to one side of the property. Although it’s my favorite place, it could use some improvements.
Some improvements might be to get more people to visit and tour that way the people in surrounding communities know about this gem we have in Detroit. I would also fix the soccer fields because some are uneven and not to proper field measurements. I would get SDEV to help me that way I know it would be done in a safe environmental friendly way. I would make sure I have youth involved as well that way I know it’s going to be done to the liking of kids as well.
I hope this one day becomes a reality and I could see a transformation in a small part of my city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog