Christian Perales
November 24, 2015
           
            It is very common for people to write what they are thankful for during the few days before thanksgiving. Though, there are many people who just say simple things as an easy way to get the whole writing part over with. When this happens it is easy to overlook the actual value of those things. I am thankful for my family, and this is because without them what would I do and what type of person would I have turned out to be? Family is taken for granted too much and too often nowadays, and if you were to really get into it, some friends are like family in the sense that they are there for you and you see them all of the time… Even if you may not want to. Which brings me to another thing I am grateful for, and that is friends, this is because after family your friends will be the people you see the most, and of you go to Cristo Rey you might see them even more on some days. I am also thankful for teachers, and this is not a very common thing for a 15 year old to say but when you’re with them all day, and they actually want to help you learn and succeed, that’s something to be grateful for. Another unusual thing I am grateful for is my internship with the Ideal Group. A 15 year old having a job during the school year apparently is only common with the Cristo Rey schools. With my internship I have been able to get great work experience, and learn how to adapt to the work flow and get into the swing of things. I am also very grateful for sports, because without them I don’t know what I would do with my time.  Some silly things I am grateful for are pie and Netflix.

            My day at work today was a good one in spite the excitement for the day to be over so I could finally be on break. When I came into work this morning I got scans from Alex to do and when I finished I had a mail list to do. After I finished both it was already lunch. After lunch I did another mail list for Alex which was long. When 3:30 came around I got the blog topic from Sylvia and after completion it will be about time for the bus to be here and for me to go back to the school. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog