Enrique Cordero 11/23/15

           The things that I am thankful for are things that are very common to people such as my family, friends, God, my internship, all my clothes. The other things are not very common but I am thankful for being a person with moral freedom and having video games in my life. Usually my mom always does something for thanksgiving but occasionally we go to a gathering where we split up the individual tasks. To divide up the work when my mom is the only one doing everything, we could help out with the cleaning or the cooking because my brothers get really lazy because of the school vacation. And to prevent that “ugghh” moment right after the feast I really think we should considering buying a pack of Alka-Seltzer for every person because knowing myself and my family we would over-stuff ourselves more than that turkey.

            Today was mainly filing weeks of over-due filing. In the morning I tried to look for Jennifer to see what my other tasks were but I could not find her. Since I didn’t find her I knew I had to be of use somehow. I remembered that upstairs accounting could always use help filing so I headed up there. They said they had weeks of slips that needed filing and that took me all the way to lunch. During lunch I ate my ordinary school lunch and I had to read a very tedious article about the Silk Road for my World History homework. After lunch I headed back upstairs and continued to file. When three o’clock had com I didn’t finish all the work (mostly because there was multiple weeks’ worth of slips) and I went to Sylvia’s office to ask for the blog topic. At the end of the day Steve gave me a homemade Rice Crispy Treat and I waited for the bus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog