Finally Finished by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got off the bus, I went straight to Ideal Surplus. They weren't going to do cycle counting so I continued on my task of putting the picture id on the items. I sat at Jose's desk and worked on my task. I finished the remaining items on a stack of papers and continued to work on another. I did about 8 pages before going to lunch. I had lunch with Enrique in the large conference room,
  After lunch I came back to Surplus and continued to work on my task. I finally finished my project around 2:30, one hundred twenty-six papers of items that needed pictures. Gary gave me another assignment to work on. After I finished, I started to write my blog. My day was pretty great today.

  What do I hate about Ideal Group? There isn't really anything that I hate about Ideal Group that is serious, but there's a few complaints. Once in a while, the refrigerator gets full and I can't put my lunch inside. That's about it, there's isn't anything that I hate about Ideal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog