11/23/15 by Richard Zarate

   Today after I got off the bus, I walked over to Ideal Surplus. When I got there, I changed into my work clothes. I went to Gary's desk and asked him for my tasks. I was originally going to do some cycle counting with Paul Screws, but the cycle counting was postponed. Gary had me work on an assignment on Ebay where I had to change the item number. I continued where Christopher left off. The assignment was quite easy but just time consuming. I did about 2 pages of items before lunch.
   I went home for lunch with my sister and came back. I talked to Enrique for 10 minutes before my lunch was over. I went back to Surplus and continued to work, while I was working, I met Raul Rodriguez, a new member of the Surplus team. I did about 2 more pages before I stopped to write my blog. My day was pretty good.

   Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks, but a lot of people think it's just a day about food. Some people just eat and don't do anything in the end. There are ways to prevent this, once everyone finishes eating, people can go around the table to say what they're thankful for. Tell everyone how much we love them and how we're grateful to have them in our lives. These are just some ways how we can show how we're thankful after a Thanksgiving dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog