Dirty Hands by Richard Zarate

   Today I got to do something different at Surplus. I had to cycle count the inventory what we have in VID 07 through VID 09, the last time I went through those VIDS was when I first started working at Ideal Surplus. Gary had me work with Paul Screws. We started on VID 07, I had to say the part # to Paul and say the quantity. I got my hands dirty by touching all the parts, it reminded me when I used to clean my hands almost every second back then, but I didn't mind it now. We to VID 08 before lunch.
   My brother brought me some tacos for lunch, not a ham sandwich. I ate and later talked to Enrique about school. After lunch, I went back to Surplus. Paul wasn't there, so I did about 2 drawers before he came back. Cycle counting isn't hard, but just time consuming because you have to check the quantity, especially for a bag of screws. We finished all the VIDS that had to be checked. After I finished, I went to go write my blog. My day was pretty good and I look forward to next week.

   What is my favorite place in Southwest Detroit? There are many locations in Southwest Detroit that are amazing, like Clark Park, Patton Park, Michigan Central Station, Cadillac Urban Garden, Scarcyny Park, and Fort Wayne. But currently my favorite spot in Southwest Detroit is Patton Park. During the Summer, there are soccer games, food, and entertainment. In late Spring, me and my friends have a tradition call "Patton at Five,"  which means go to Patton Park to play soccer at 5 P.M. It's a great park to go and relax. This is my favorite spot in Southwest Detroit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog