Jacqueline Perez - April 29, 2014


Jacqueline Perez – April 29, 2014

            Today I came to work feeling great. I was wide awake and ready for work. I worked for Setech all day and I enjoyed it. I began to work on sorting new invoices by placing them in the correct slot. After that, I filed a lot of paid invoices in the back room. I also helped Kelly voucher because Setech had to catch up on vouchering the invoices. Vouchering is entering the invoice information for payment into a program called Symix.

            For lunch, I ate the peanut butter and jelly sandwich provided by the school. I also worked on the To-Do list for the Cadillac Urban Gardens with Christopher. Many things have to be done to prepare the garden to our standards and hopefully everything will be accomplished soon. During lunch, I also met a very nice lady named Mary Turner who was touring the office. She gave me great advice on helping others. Overall, it was an amazing day.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog