Monday

Today was a productive, smooth day. I came in and started to archive folders for Julie. I had a few done last Friday that I was here. Then, Maria had the material checks ready, so I put aside the folders for later and started to do them. It took me all morning, then lunch came.
            For lunch, they brought Subway, I went to the kitchen and took two slices and a cupcake since there were a lot of snacks from Friday I believe. When I was done with lunch I continued doing material checks.
            When I was done with material checks I went downstairs and gave them to Rachael, I had a few  upstairs because they didn’t have an invoices attached to them yet, so I needed to find them. Later, Chelsea helped me and we were able to find the missing invoices, later I took them down to Rachael. I went back upstairs and continued archiving Julie’s folders. Overall, my day was good.
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog