Trip. by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, Amanda told me we where going to go to Ford Field for the PlayWorks lunch. I went to my desk and I checked my email. Amanda sent me a email, she wanted me to do mailers. I did a few. I went upstairs, I asked Bonnie for some work and she told me to go ask Maria. She wanted me to put some folders back were they belong.Then she asked me to file some papers. I finished that in no time. She should me how to file some new papers. I went back to my desk and saw that Sylvia left me a sheet and she wanted me to make a spreadsheet. I had some problems reading the cursive, but I finished it. I went to  ask Kelly if Linzie wanted me to do some mailers for her. She said yes and she handed me the mailers. I only did a few and then Amanda told me we were leaving.
 We went to Ford Field for the ceremony. We sat down for the ceremony, they played some videos of the kids of PlayWorks. They asked the questions like "what is respect" or "Inclusion is". The kids gave good answers. Ideal Group got the award for respect. I got to learn some new claps. I gave Detroit Cristo Rey a shout out. I met some people at the ceremony. When we got back, I went to my desk and started to do the mailers. I wrote my blog too so I won't worry about it. My day was pretty great

 Today I went to the PlayWorks ceremony. It was held at Ford Field and they handed out awards. Ideal Group got the respect award. It was a great ceremony. They handed out six awards, Ideal Group got one. They had videos of kids answering questions like "what is community service", "what is respect",  "what does inclusion mean",  "whats healthy play", and  "what is a healthy community." The answers the kids gave were pretty good.The ceremony was great. During the speech, I was told to stand up for Cristo Rey. I gave Cristo Rey some good help. I met many people. It was a great ceremony and I learned more about PlayWorks.
  What do I like about soccer. I like soccer because it's fun, cooperative, and challenging. I like because basically everyone in my old school played soccer. It's a great sport to play and watch. It's fun scoring against the opponent and doing some tricks. I can't wait for the World Cup to begin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog