A great day by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here I was told that a new sales person is using my desk and I was going to sit in Alex's desk in the marketing office. I checked my email and I went to Ideal Contracting and helped them a little bit and later I went to Amanda for some work. She told me to call Gary Brothers and to ask him for some work. Gary wanted me to match some duplicate items. I had some trouble getting in the program. After I got in, I started working. While I was working, Sylvia called me to the conference room. She wanted me to organize the room for a meeting. So I organized the chairs and cleaned the tables. I put some dishes in the dish washer. I set the chips on the basket and washed the fruit. I went back to my work and later Sylvia asked me to go with her to pick up the tamales.
  We got back from the store. She wanted me to reheat the tamales. So I did. She showed me how to set out the food. Frank introduced me to some people of DTE Energy.Later, I asked Amanda if she could help me with information about Ideal Group and Detroit Cristo Rey. She helped me with some more information and tested me with what I know. Later, Amanda asked me to call Gary. Gary needed my help on something else. He wanted me to put the cost of each item in the item master. Today was a great, proficient day.

What I like about Detroit Cristo Rey and Ideal Group? I like Detroit Cristo Rey because it's a small school, I get attention from the teachers, I get to work at Ideal Group once a week. I have some old friends at Cristo Rey and I have made new one's. I get a great education and it's a safe learning environment for the students.
  I like Ideal Group for many reasons. It's a great place to work, I have met some people at Ideal Group. The workers are really nice and funny. Ideal Group has really helped my family through some tough times. Ideal Group has some nice events and the help out their community.
 Yesterday, I went to the fair. It was fun, I went with some friends and we had a great time. The fair is great and fun. The ring of fire is a pretty scary ride, it's a ride that goes in a circle and hangs you upside down for a few seconds. But the rides in Cedar Point are scarier. The fair is a great place to go and to have some fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog