Richard Zarate-04-30-14

  Today was a great day. I started my day by doing some mailers. After I finished them I checked my email. I asked Alex if she needed help, she gave me some mailers to send out. After I finished I went upstairs and helped at Ideal Contracting. I put back some files for Maria and I restock the printers with paper. I went back downstairs and helped  Alex. She gave me some scans to do. I hadn't done scans in awhile. She showed me step by step in how to do them. Later Amanda told me to print out 200 copies of a document. After I printed them out it was time for lunch.
  I had a peanut-butter sandwich, fruit, chips, and Sylvia gave me a sandwich. I checked my grades and then lunch was over. Jennifer taught me how to use the folding machine. It took a long time to fold the 200 papers. After I finished, I went back to my desk. Sylvia asked me to print some papers for her. Later Amanda came and gave me some envelopes to put the papers in. Overall, my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog