Moday at Ideal


Today was an good day at Ideal. I came into work and as soon as I sat at my desk, I had many tasks to do. Tony emailed me about plotting some drawings and also looking for some bid jobs. For a while I started to think that I wasn’t going to be able to do all the work but I got my things together and got them all done before I went on to lunch.

            At lunch me and the guys and girls in accounting went to Red Robin where I had a nice juicy burger. We had fun conversations and talked about how I was doing in school. When I got back to Ideal, I went back to my desk and worked in converting all the Sky Zone pictures into PDFs.  Afterwards, I went to the shop to give Abel some drawings and looking at the inventory in the shop. Overall my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog