A long day by Richard Zarate

   Today when I got here, I checked my email. I went to go ask Kelly for some Panera Bread labels. She gave me 5 sheets of labels and some postcards. I did the labels in 30 minutes. I mailed them out and I went to go check on Amanda. I talked to her about school and that I got a 3.2 on my report card. I asked if she had any work and she told me to tell Jennifer to mail a package. After I gave Jennifer the package, I went upstairs to help in Ideal Contracting. 
  I filed some papers and put back some folders. I went downstairs and I did dome more labels. I used my Chromebook to check my grades, Dennis asked me what I got and he told me that he wanted me to get a 3.5 next quarter.  I went back to Contracting and I helped file some more. Later Bonnie introduced me to Dennis and Joe. Joe needed my help to scan some papers and email them to him.
  I started to scan the papers, it took me 2 hours to finish because I had to remove the staple and scan them and then staple them again. Maria gave me some french fries, I finished around 12:25 pm. Bonnie gave me some candy. I went downstairs for my lunch break.  During my lunch break, I did my PowerPoint because it was due this Friday.  My PowerPoint is for diversity day and I'm doing Russia. Amanda came and gave me some info about the Russian Civil War. Sylvia came later and asked me to print all copies in a flash drive and put them in order in a binder.
  I started making copies. I had a bunch of papers on my cubicle, I started putting the papers in order in the binder, I finished and gave them to Sylvia. Frank asked me if I wanted to join Camp Frank, I told him, I didn't know what Camp Frank was and he told me to tell Sean. Sean told me that Camp Frank was his landscaping business. I told Frank, I wasn't sure if I wanted to join. I went back to my desk to write my blog. My day was great and long, but proficient.

  Interesting facts I learned about the Russian Civil War. First, I didn't know Russia had a civil war. The armies where the Red and White. The Red Army were the communist and one of there leaders was Vladimir Lenin. The White Army were anti-communist and one of there leaders was Alexander Vasilyevich Kolchak. The Red army had no allies and the White did. This was one of the worst wars. About 15 million people died in the war. The Red Army won and later turned into the Soviet Union. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog