Its Friday :)

Today was a very fast day. I came into work around 8:30 when the bus normally drops me off. I started working for Steven since Tony wasn't here and he gave me some drawings to print out and give to the shop. I went to the printer got my prints and went down to the shop to talk to Abel. He told me that I was working Saturday and there was a lot of work to get done. I then handed the drawing to him and went back to the office.
I went back to Steven and he told me had nothing else for me to do so I went to go help Accounting and Sean gave me a few things to do. After a while it was time for lunch and the guys and I went to Oblivion’s and I had a really good tuna sandwich. After lunch, I came back to the Accounting Office did some filing and that was my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog