Ideal Fridays

Today was a typical day at Ideal Group. I started my day by getting a glass of water since it was really warm in the Accounting Office. I got started on some work for Tony and gathered a lot of information for our Sky Zone jobs. I had to make new folders and then look at all the pictures for the locations.
                At lunch, I worked on some math with Sean and might I say that I really understood it for the first time. We had some problems, but we managed to get everything right. Afterwards, I went to eat my fish since I couldn’t eat meat. I had fish and chips and it was really tasty.

                After lunch was over, I went to help Kelly with vouchering Ideal Setech invoices and I started to remember the first year I worked at Ideal. I always enjoyed working in the Accounting Office and liked having laughs with the guys. Overall my day was successful and I had a good day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog