03-03-14 By Richard Zarate

Today is the first time in  two months I get to work with my sister. Today when I got here, I said hello to Amanda and Andrea. I went to my desk and finished DE-Doping the items. I went to go ask Amanda for some work, but she didn't have anything for me. I went to Ideal Contracting and filed for them. When I went downstairs, I helped Osmara with some folders. And then it was time for lunch.
  I went home for lunch. When I came back, Amanda asked me if I can take a TV box out of her car and take it to Abel so he can throw it to the dumpster. Sylvia wanted me to make some changes on the Merritt Street clean up. I changed some of the font sizes and added some logos on the flyer. This was how my day was and it was great and productive.

How did I save my money from snow shoveling and what did I buy? I went snow shoveling for the first time in January, when the snow storm hit. I made $298 my first time. In February, I went two times, the second time the snow was like powder and it was fast to finish. My third time, it had rain and the snow was heavier to carry. For those two times I went I made $280. I gave my mom $75 dollars and paid my share of the phone bill. I saved my money for a long time because I didn't have enough. I wrote everything I spent and I sold some of my other video games. When I finally had enough, I bought me the Xbox One. It costs $530 with taxes. I was proud that I got to save for an Xbox One. Now all I need are some games.   
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog