3-19-14 By Richard Zarate

 When I got here, I went to my desk and checked my email. I said hi to Dennis. I went to go say hi to Amanda. Amanda asked me to put the labels on the postcards and to stamp them. I went back to my desk to work. I finished in 2 hours and then I went  to upstairs to help. Dave wanted me to help him look for a folder that was lost. I went through the cabinets and found nothing. I helped Bonnie by filing some papers. Then I went downstairs for lunch. For lunch I had a sandwich, melon, juice, and cookies.
  After lunch, I went to go put back my lunch bag and I ran into Amanda. Amanda told me what my blog topic was going to be about. Later, I ran into Frank. He asked me if I was good and if I was still using my watch. I went to go check in Contracting if they needed help. Yessie asked me if I could open the mail and stamp them. I took me a while to finish. I learned something new today and I met Chelsea today. Later Frank asked me if I could help him. He asked me to get some bags that were stuck in his cabinet. My day was slow, but productive.

 How am I going to make some money in the summer? I was offered to work in the summer for Ideal Group, so I would work in Ideal Group for the summer and once in a while I would go to work with my dad or I'll go working in landscaping with my uncle. I make good amount of money when I work with my dad or uncle. And since my birthday is in summer, I might just ask for money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog