Busy Friday

Today was a busy Friday. I came early today, so I was expecting the office to be closed. Bonnie was here, so I decided to help her mail out invoices. Maria came and opened the door. I turn on the computer to check my mail. I didn’t have anything yet, but as soon I was going to file invoices Rana needed me to pull out invoices for her. She gave me a list on what invoices should I pull out, it was big list so I knew it was going to take me a while. When I was done wit Rana work, Maria had the Material checks ready.
            Lunch came and I went down the shop to get chips and something to drink. It wasn’t a long break so I got going with my work. On the way to get folders I stop by Terry’s office and had a good talk like always.
            When I was done with the material checks, Bob also had a job for me, he wanted me to make him two books for him that he needed ASAP.  I helped him organize the book and ready to go out. When I was done with Bob’s job, I was doing drawings for Joe, I didn’t get to it since I had a meeting with the Police officers as well with Jose Perez, Osmara, Amanda, Sylvia and Loren. It was an interesting meeting, we were talking about how to help out the community and how they do their duty in Southwest Detroit and also talking about plans for the future. Overall, it turned out to be a good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog