Jacqueline Perez - March 25, 2014

Jacqueline Perez – March 25, 2014
           
            I’ve had a very interesting day at work. I felt sick throughout the day and I might be getting a cold, but besides that it went pretty well. I helped scan Purchase Orders in for Shield and helped out Theresa. In the morning I sorted invoices and vouchered them for Setech and after vouchering I filed. Then I helped Theresa look up addresses that were incorrect and mail her invoices.
            Today I had enchiladas for lunch. I had asked my mom to pack me something different today and I’m glad I did. They were really good. I had fruit and water on the side. After lunch, I helped Theresa update her spread sheet of past due invoices. For the most part it was a fine day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog