Jacqueline Perez - March 18, 2014

Jacqueline Perez - March 18, 2014
            So far today has been a very great day. I worked with Theresa and Kelly a lot and enjoyed a very healthy lunch. I began the day by filing, sorting and vouchering invoices for Setech. I also helped Theresa with preparing the past due customer account reports that she taught me how to do today. I also helped her check the Chrysler invoices and submitted them to the Chrysler website. I did something similar for Setech so it wasn’t very hard to figure that out.

I also received very good news from the Dollars for Scholars program. I raised the most money of any of the students. I feel very proud of myself and I’m very appreciative of those people that helped me reach a very high amount for the fundraiser. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog