The Day Before the Weekend

  Today being the first Friday of March meant that it was almost my birthday. I woke up feeling great because I had to come into work. I started my day by putting my jacket on my chair and looking at my email. I didn't think that I had anything important since I was here just yesterday. I looked and saw that Tony sent me an email about a Bid Job that we could possible win.
   I looked for the drawing on the website then headed towards the printer. I was happy to see that there was enough paper so that I didn't have to change it. While I was waiting for my drawing to finish I went back to my desk to work on the Daifuku racks for the shop. When I was finished, I went down to the shop to talk to Dan about all the martial and sizes that we need.
  When lunch came I was glad that my mom packed me a lunch since I had a very empty stomach. I had left over Chinese food rom the night before and an apple. Afterwards, Jose Patino gave me a slice of pizza and I was happy to take it since I was still hungry. A few minutes late Amanda got my attention and told me to grab the Mango that she had I pealed it and we shared half and it was a very good mango, may I add.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog