Jacqueline Perez - 03/11/14

Jacqueline Perez - March 11, 2014
I had an amazing day at work today. I found out that I had raised a lot of money for the Dollars for Scholars fundraiser. I am very proud of myself and hopefully everyone else in the program is as well. I also learned something new that Theresa taught me. She taught me how to look over the PayPal receipts and see what was received to log it into MAS. I liked working on it so I hope to do it in the near future.
For lunch I had cookies and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which was really good. During lunch I got some copies of the group scoop to show my family the article I was in last month.
After lunch, I distributed some mail and opened the mail for Setech and Sean. Finally, I worked on vouchering invoices for Setech and filing them. Overall it was a wonderful day at work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog