TGIF!

Today ended actually great, due to the fact that I was having a bad and slow morning, maybe the coffee kicked in. I started to do material checks, I know it was going to take me a long time so I decided to get to work fast. I was done with the material checks but still had some checks that were missing their invoices, I gave them to Maria since she’s in charge of them. Once I was done with material checks I started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders, it took me a minute but I managed to get it all done quickly.
Lunch came and I went down the shop to get chips and something to drink, it wasn’t a long lunch break after all, so I just got to work once I was done eating. I started to file invoices then mail out invoices for Bonnie.
That was all they had for me today, so I went back to Bob and asked him if he had something for me to do, he told me no, but he wanted me to attend a meeting with him and the guys. I sat down and they were just talking, they were planning to build a big tank and just going over man hours and safety things that workers had to do. I wished I could of talk or say something but I rarely know about jobs like this. Overall the meeting went pretty good.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog