Monday. By Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I said hi to Brad and Callan. I went to my desk and checked my email. I went to go say hi to Amanda and asked her for some work. She assigned me some labels to do. I did the labels fast. Later Kelly sent me an email to help her. She wanted me to print out some copies of the 2014 GM Supplier OF The Year flyers and to hang them around the Building. Osmara sent me a photo she took during the clean up. After I finished, Kelly asked me to mail out some postcards for her. I had to put the labels on the postcards and I shipped them out. Then it was time for lunch.
  When I got back, I went to my desk. I went to go ask Osmara for some work and she told me I could help her make a picture collage. I started by finding some photos of the clean up and picking the best one's. Then I started to making the collage. I never realize how hard it was to make one. Sometimes the pictures wouldn't show fully. Osmara reminded me to begin write my blog, she told me she was going to finish the collage later. Overall, my day was great.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog