Mondays at Ideal


Today, was actually a very good day I had a good ride on the bus on my way to work. When I got to work, I got ready for all of my tasks before I sat down. I first started with the remodeling of the white erase board in our office. I had to install the marker holder, so that we could keep everything nice and handy. I then went to look up some bid jobs for Tony.

After I had worked for a while, I noticed it was almost lunch time. A few minutes later, I got a call from Sylvia to go downstairs and get ready for the luncheon we were having. I had a lot of fun setting everything up but the best part was eating the meal. Before I knew it, I wasn’t able to move at all and still had the rest of the day to go. So I grabbed a cup of soda and went back to work.

When I came back to my desk, I decided to go help accounting for a while since Tony was in a meeting. I helped Kelly out with her filing and then went back upstairs to see if Tony was back. He was in the office and had me work on a new website that looked for new and available Bid Jobs. It was fun to be able to use something new because I like learning new things that I had never used before.
-Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog