A long productive day. By Richard Zarate

  Today was a pretty long day, but it was very productive. Today when I got here I went to my desk and checked my email. Osmara came and told me to highlight some receipts. When I finished, I took them to her and I asked Amanda for some work. She told me to do some mailers. I finished the mailers and I asked Sylvia for some work. She told me to put some stuff on Frank's expense account, to scan and email her something, and to make a Word document for her.
  I did all that in 30 minutes and Sylvia told me to go upstairs to help Bonnie. Bonnie wanted me to put the Tigers tickets in envelopes. I was working on the tickets when Bonnie asked me to help her on something else. She wanted me to put some papers in binders. After I helped her on that, it was time for lunch.
   I had a sandwich, applesauce, and cookies for lunch. I ate lunch for only 30 minutes because I had a lot of work to do. I went back upstairs to finish putting the tickets in the envelopes. While I was working, Bonnie asked if I could hep her in something else. She wanted me to make copies of papers and to hole punch them. I had to remove the staple the was on the papers. That took like an hour and a half to finish, Jose Patino helped us. I went back to work on the tickets. This was how my whole day was.

The one place i'll like to go with my family is Disney World. I would like to go to Disney Word for my little sister Ayleen. I feel like if we don't take her when she's little, she won't want to go. I would like to go to Disney World too because I have never been there. I would like to see Ayleen see her favorite Disney Characters. And the reaction when Ayleen see Disney world would be great.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog