Friday going to LTU


Today was not a typical day for me at Ideal. I actually started my day by visiting LTU instead of coming into work for a hands on course. I got to work hands on with the things that I wanted to do like designing and other activates that were related to what I wanted to do. I visited the Mechanical Engineering department which is my first choice as a carrier. After learning so much about we got to have some real fun and looked at the Baja car and drive it up a ramp.

                After all the learning we had a small lunch and I ate some very good pizza. After a while, Amanda picked me up which by the way was very nice of her and we went to get gas. When I came back to work I had to go right into a meeting with Sylvia and some of the neighborhood police officers. It was really nice to speak to the people that kept the community safe.

                I had a lot to say in the meeting and talked about some of the problems that we had and somethings that may help in the future. The officers were very helpful and had a lot of great ideas towards making the neighborhood a better place. Overall my day went great and I had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog