Fridays

Today was a good very good day.  I had so much to do and stayed busy all day. I started out by helping accounting since everyone was out of the office and I couldn’t help the project manager’s office.  I went and helped Kelly with the billing and did some of the filing for Ideal Setech. I grabbed a cup of coffee and spent my morning looking for everything that I need to bill.
                Lunch time came and Chris Prebenda was nice enough to get me some fish and chips from Oblivions.  I sat at my desk for a while and then went to Sean so he can help me with my math homework. I had a really good time since I was able to learn how to solve all my problems. When lunch came to an end, I went to the admin office to talk to Sylvia but she was in a meeting, but Osmara asked me for help.

                I spent all my afternoon helping Osmara. We first went to put all the tools away in the park so that they don’t get lost. After, we went to get all the materials ready for Saturday for the big clean up at Merritt St. I like helping for big events it’s fun and for a good cause. I then went to laminate some papers for Osmara and got everything where it was supposed to be. Overall my day went great and can’t wait for work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog