Its Friday

Today was a very productive day. The first thing that I actually thought about was what I wanted for lunch today. I was sad that I couldn't eat meat so I had a limited amount of places to go. Before I could even think about lunch I had some work that had to be finished. I started on a bid job for Tony and plotted out the drawings so that he can have them by Monday. I, then, went to take some jobs down for Abel to give to the shop and start getting them ready.
                At lunch the guys and I went to Oblivion's and I had a tuna sandwich with a side of fries. I had a really good conversation about politics and conspiracy’s during my meal and had a few thoughts on my mind. We then went to the local hardware store to get some Topcon’s for a job. When we came back to work I got started on a new job for Chris.

                As the day went by I started to see that the day went by pretty fast due to the fact that I kept myself busy. While I was working on some drawings Loren called me into his office. He gave me a new backpack and showed me a toy that he just had bought. I had a really great time talking to him since I barely get to see him.  



                                                              Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog