Chris Lara 11/19/13

Chris Lara 11/19/13

I had a clear day today.
            My tasks were very clear today, so I had no problem starting. When I checked my email I saw a message from Sylvia. She wanted me to call her in the morning when I arrived. As we were talking on the phone, she gave me many brief tasks to complete throughout the day. The list ended up like this:

·        - Print out six calendars for the 9:00 A.M. appointment
·        - Create task list for the volunteers coming this Saturday
·        - Send a note to a resident about their availability on November 26
·        - Get permission from Jacky’s supervisor to let her attend the event on the 26th
·       -  Send a note to an acquaintance to ask about their availability to pick up vegetables
·       -  Update the Facebook page with the event on Saturday
·       -  Make a new folder in the network to keep a project running
·       -  Ask a co-worker to lunch to talk about their relationship with the National Diabetes Association

I began on the easiest tasks first and moved my way down the list. The easy tasks were things that could be completed in the building. I spent most of my morning completing the tasks that required my computer, such as: creating a task list, updating the Facebook page, and sending emails to some associates of Cadillac Urban Gardens.

After lunch, I began completing the necessities for this Saturday’s volunteers. Since I was not going to attend, I had to make the list as detailed, but concise, as possible. When I believed I completed the list, I passed it on for further discussion.

I finished my tasks at the end of the day, and I prepared my backlog for next week.

            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog