Friday

Today was a busy and a slow day. I came to Ideal and started to do material checks as soon as possible, since it was a lot of checks. I mostly spent my morning doing them. I had little tasks I had to do, like mailing and filing folders, which slowed me down.
For lunch they order pizza but it came early, so I ate earlier then usual. When I was done it was already twelve, I brought papers that Amanda gave me early in the week to sign. I had a few blanks because I didn’t know what to put. I went to her office and she helped me. She told me everything was done and I will receive my check soon. I went and I joined Jose Perez at lunch. It was time to work so I went upstairs and continued working on my task.
I was done with material checks, I didn’t find some invoices to match with the checks, so I gave them to Terry so she could work on them. Then I helped Bonnie with mail and filed invoices. When I was done I filed PDPM and hard dollar folders. Overall, my day went great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog