11-20-13 by Richard Zarate

 When I got here I said hi to Andrea and I went to my desk. I asked Alex for some scans. While I was working on the scans, Linze gave me a doughnut. The scans only took a few minutes to finish. I went to ask Sylvia for more work, she told me to go upstairs and ask someone for work. I went upstairs and they told me to do some filing. After I finished filing, I went downstairs and Osmara asked me to put up some flyers. I put the flyers on the 1st floor and then I went to the 2nd floor. While I was upstairs I met Dave.
  When I went downstairs Osmara asked me to make some copies of a CD. After I made the copies Osmara told me to put covers on the CD's. While I was working on the CD's, I went to go ask Osmara a question, when I was heading to Osmara, Sylvia stopped me so I can Introduce myself to a guest. I met Jason Stocker, who works at SKF. Sylvia wanted me to give him a tour around the 1st floor. While I was giving him a tour, Loren wanted to talk to him in the conference room. Sylvia wanted me to go with them. Later Frank came and he introduced himself and talked about Ideal Group and the Cadillac Urban Gardens.
 After they finished talking, I went to lunch. For lunch I had a sandwich, chips, apple, and some applesauce. After lunch I finished putting the covers on the CD's . I took the CD's to Osmara and talked to her about work. She was cleaning her office and Sylvia came and asked us if we can organize Frank's bathroom. After Osmara cleaned her desk we went to Frank's office. We organize his bathroom fast. This is how my day was and since I'm not working next Wednesday, Happy Thanksgiving. 

 What are my Thanksgiving plans? Since we haven't put up our Christmas tree, I would ask my mom to put it up. I would tell my family that we should stay home and watch movies. The next day which will be Thanksgiving we would have a nice big breakfast. We would probably be home the whole day and when it's 4 pm we would go to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. Around 9 pm, I would leave and get ready for Black Friday. I'll go with my cousins to Target and I'm going to try to get a plasma. These are my Thanksgiving plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog