Good Friday

Today was an interesting Friday. I came to Ideal and I started of by filing PDPM and hard dollar folders. Usually it takes me a while to do them but it was a small pile. When I was done filing the folders I started to help Bonnie mail and file invoices. While I was filing the invoices Loren came up to me and we had a conversation about college and my grades.
When I was done filing, lunch came so I went downstairs to join Jose Perez in the conference room. We ate our lunch and we had a good talk. Sylvia came and congratulate us for our good grades. I was glad I had good grades but I wasn’t as satisfied as I could have been, I could of done better, but I’ll make sure that happens next time. It was time to get to work so I went upstairs.
There were more folders to file so I went and did that very quickly. I ask Maria if she had anything for me, sadly she didn’t but she said Katy had some shippers to be file. While I was doing that, they wanted me to go downstairs to talk to Frank. I went and we talked about my grades, how he was going to help me with college, and put me to work with Kevin and the trades people. I was pretty excited because it was going to be something new for me and to try it out to see if I really like it. And also they offer me to work at the shop on Saturdays which I was glad because I needed a job. Overall, my day went very great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog