Chris Lara 11/5/13

Chris Lara 11/5/13
Today was extraordinary.
I began the day in a very excited mood. Today was my birthday! I turned 15 years old. With all my joy, I checked my email. Sylvia had not sent me any major tasks so I revised my backlog while I waited for her. When Sylvia came in, I took notes on what she wanted me to do. I was going to research some tips on garlic growing, plan my blog for the day, and update a list of contacts.
I began with the easiest which was the blog. Sylvia talked to me about my plans for the day and she set me on the topic of improving. She described to me that I would not learn if I wasn’t improving. She told me I was going to make a list of things that I need improvement while I was 14. This seemed like a great idea so I began immediately. After, I had to focus my blog on five key ideas of my life: personal, family, education, spiritual necessities, professional. I spent time on each individual part and finished right before lunch.
            After lunch, I began updating a contact list. The list had to have an updated sponsor name or current address. I looked through Sylvia’s contacts to find many of the addresses, but I still had to ask some other co-workers. Once I was done with this, I sent it back to Sylvia to check.
            I filled the day with some small tasks and tried to be as helpful as I could with all the commotion going through my brain. I am looking forward to my next day here.

Improvements in Life from 14- 15 Years of Age
Professional: I am going to improve my memory and conversation skill because keeping up a good conversation can lead to future networking partners. I have made silly mistakes in the past with conversations that could have been easily avoidable, but I did recognize my mistakes.
Educational: I am going to improve my study habits but maintain the way I intake knowledge. I will maintain a 3.5 or higher in all of my years of high school.
Spiritual: My spirit could be improved to higher points in my faith of Christianity. I will be joining a youth group soon to find friends that share the same beliefs and interests.

Family: I will talk more to my older siblings and find out some major events in their life instead of letting them become a ‘ghost’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog