Its Friday!

Today was great day at Ideal. When I came in, the first thing I saw were material checks on my desk all signed. I was glad they were all signed, which enabled me to work on other items.
 Linda was here so I went and had a talk with her and caught up with things. When I was done they were PDPM and hard dollar to file. It took me while since nobody was been filing them all this week.
Lunch came and thanks to Maria she brought me Chili cheese fries and a Coney. I went downstairs to the conference room to join Perez. We had a good talk and talked about plans for this weekend. Later Osmara came join us.  We had laughs for a while, but it was time to get to work.
I went upstairs and started helping Bonnie mailing invoices, when I was done I started filing insurance and invoices for her. It was all done, so I stared to do the mail very quick. Overall, my day went great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog