TGIF's

Today felt like it took forever. I had plenty of things to do and no matter how much I got done it seem like there was no end. I started my day with a cup of coffee to get myself energized and ready. I then went upstairs so Tony could give me some task to do. Tony wasn't at his desk so Chris gave me a bid job to go get drawing for online. I headed towards my desk and did my work.
                When lunch time came I really didn't do much I didn't like my lunch so I barely touched it. Half way into my lunch Able came in and offered me his sandwich, it looked really good so I decided why not and ate it. Lunch went by very fast so I went back to work and went to print out some drawings.

                The printer ran out of paper so I had to change it but it was no big deal since I've always had to because I print a lot of things. After all my papers where printed I went downstairs to update our job list and everything that had to be worked on. Overall my day was long but I had a good time as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog