Friday is here!!!

Today went by quick, maybe because I was busy all day. I started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders. It took me a while but I finished it. When I was done, Maria had material checks ready, it was a pretty big pile, so I knew it was going to take a long time to finish it.
Lunch came and I went downstairs to join Perez. We had a good talk like as usual. I went upstairs to get my work permit sheet since I had time left. I filled it out and gave it to Amanda. Then Perez told me I had to be at Ideal shop at 6 AM. I went upstairs and continued doing the material checks.
            Later in the afternoon we went to the kitchen to say happy birthday to Bob and Bonnie. I went a head and got a slice of cake, since it was chocolate. I went back to my desk and continue doing my task. Overall, my day went great.
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog