11-06-13 By Richard Zarate

 My day started by doing some scans for Alex. Later Alex asked me to stamp some postcards. After I stamped the postcards, I went back to my desk to finish the scans. After I finished the scans, Amanda assigned me a assignment to do. She told me to wait because she had to talk to someone. I went to Sylvia for some work, she told me she had nothing for me to do. Sylvia asked Bonnie to take me upstairs to do some work. I did some filing upstairs. After I finished I went downstairs to get ready for lunch.
  For lunch I went to Burger King with my sister and I got 3 fry burgers and 1 large fries. After lunch I went back to my desk and started writing my blog. I waited for Amanda to come back from lunch, because I needed help on the assignment she gave me. She told me what to do and I started working. While I was working Frank called me to his office. He gave me some shoes. The rest of the day I was working o the assignment, I didn't get that far because my wrist started to hurt. This was how my day was and I look forward to work this Monday.


   My greatest accomplishment would be that I got accepted to Detroit Cristo Rey. This is my greatest accomplishment because the first quarter for 8th grade I wasn't doing good. Cristo Rey wasn't my 1st choice. I planned to go to Western because there's more chances for scholarships. I realized I wanted to go to Cristo Rey because I would have a 4 year experience at work, I'll be ready for college and I wanted to be a intern for Ideal Group. I started doing good in school. I started to do my homework more often. I started to get good grades on tests and projects. In April I took the test to go to Cristo Rey. In my report card I got 3.0 . In July I got the letter saying that I was accepted to Cristo Rey. This was my greatest accomplishment, but later in the future I'll have a better accomplishment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog