Today

Today was a very slow day. The day felt like it was taking forever to finish. I started my morning by saying hi to everyone in the Admin office and then headed upstairs. I asked for my tasks and got to them as soon as I could. I plotted out a few things and then went to convert some files to PDF’s. It took most of my morning but I was glad it was lunch time. For lunch Osmara, Alex, and I went to Panera and got some soup and sandwiches. I had a really good tuna salad sandwich and some chips. I was full and ready to go home but I had some work to do. When lunch came to an end I went back to my desk and checked my email. Since Tony wasn’t here I didn’t have many emails to check but still kept myself busy. I went down to the Accounting office for some work. I started to help Jennifer and Kelly with the Ideal Setech filing and there were a few to do. I missed being in that office since everyone is so fun and nice. In the other hand I did not miss the filing. I then went to make sure that all my work was finished and went back to my desk. Overall my day went great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog