11-13-13 by Richard Zarate

 When I got here, I started working on the mailers from Monday. I finished them in 15 minutes and then I made them into labels. I went to Amanda to ask her what postcard she wanted me to put the labels on. She wasn't in her desk and I asked Sylvia where was she and Sylvia told me she went to Staples. I went back to my desk and then I asked Alex for some scans. 

  The scans only took me 45 minutes. After I finished I went to the bathroom and when I got out, Mike told me that Amanda was looking for me. I went to Amanda and she told me that she wanted the black postcard that had Ideal Surplus on it. I put the labels on the postcards and stamp them. I went to ask Sylvia if she had work for me and she asked me to organize the pantry. After I finished it was time for lunch.

  For lunch, me and Osmara went to Burger King and I got 2 fry burgers and 1 large fries. While we were eating, Frank told us we were eating garbage. After Lunch I went back to my desk. I started writing my blog and later Frank came and he was watching me eat candy. Later I went to Amanda because she gave me a assignment in the morning. Amanda wants me to interview someone that I don't know.

  I interviewed Bonnie and I asked her 2 questions. I asked her what does she do at Ideal Group and 1 interesting fact about her. She said that she was the Insurance Coordinator, a receptionist, and many other things. 1 interesting fact about  her is that she gets to see all aspects of construction.

  I went to Amanda so that she can give me a task. She told me to search all machine shops in Michigan and put them in excel.This was my day and it was a great day.

My topic today is what does courage mean to me. Courage means not being afraid, believing in yourself, and being brave.When you have courage you're not afraid to stand up for yourself or others. When you have courage you take risks to help others because you're not afraid. When you're doing something big you have to have courage.Courage comes in many different shapes,sizes, and forms. When you try something new, that takes courage. This is what courage means to me. 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog