FRIDAYS

Today was a long day at Ideal Group. I said good morning to Osmara and Sylvia and went to my desk. I got a cup of coffee to help me through the day and to get the system running. I headed upstairs but Tony wasn't at his desk so I went and talked to Chris.  He had me look for a few things in the shop and it made me remember about the summer since that was something I did.
I went to the shop and talked to a few of my friends and they asked when I was coming into work. I was telling them about how I was going to work this weekend so that everyone had work for me. After leaving the shop I went to the project managers office and told Chris everything was where it was suppose too be. I then went to print something’s for Tony and then went to lunch.

At lunch Osmara joined Jose and I and we had a quick chat. We were talking about school and the things we are doing when we get out of high school. I had a very good time and had a lot to say. After lunch, I went back to work and I had a few things to do. I got myself together and get all my work done. Overall my day went great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog