today

Today was a very, very busy day. I was all over the place because I had so much to do and so little time. I decided to calm down and think of a plan to get everything done. I started to take the hard task first and work on the little ones in between the work. I started by printing some drawing and while they were being printed working on the excel sheets and get everyone what they need. After a while Frank arrived so I got to talk to him about what I’m going to do after I graduated from high school. He said I have a lot of opportunity’s so to keep my grades up. I had a lot to think about and have to get myself together for the things that going to come.  

                After, I went to lunch and thought about all the things in my head and was happy to know that my grades were doing very well. My goal is to do even better by next card marking and achieve a 4.0. I then went back to work and had a lot to do but I was able to finish it. I can’t wait to see what I have for myself in the future.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog