Jacqueline Perez-November 5, 2013

Jacqueline Perez- 11.5.13
            Today was very interesting. Many things happened today, like going out for lunch and interviewing someone from the accounting office.
            In the morning I vouchered. Towards the afternoon I filed. For Christopher’s birthday, Sylvia Christopher and I went out for lunch to a nice restaurant called O’blivions. I had a very good sandwich and I really enjoyed my lunch.

            After lunch, I was assigned the task to interview someone form the accounting office. I chose Jennifer this week because it’s the person I work most with. I learned more about what she does and how her job works. I asked her what exactly your job is; she said it is a senior account analyst for ideal Setech. “What is your favorite part of your job?” I asked her. Jennifer said it was problem resolution, she also said that it was the hardest part of her job as well. I also asked, “How do you deal with resolving a problem?”  Jennifer said by calling the vendor, reviewing the vendor statement, or tracking the shipment. I asked if there was a schedule she followed every day, she said that there wasn’t one but she does do reports every morning and bill costumers on Mondays. “How long have you been working for Ideal Setech?” Jennifer said “I have been working here 7 years, but I worked for Setech before this, I asked her “What is Ideal Setech?” Jennifer said that it is a 3rd party integrator for General Motors and also for Chrysler. Lastly I had asked her if she wanted to work in a higher position in the company and Jennifer said yes, she doesn’t know what but she’s open to new opportunities and challenges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog