11-11-13 by Richard Zarate

My day started off by doing some scans. While I was doing the scans, I noticed that the scans were already in the system. I told Alex and she told me that someone probably did them, so she sent me different ones. After I finished the scans, I went to Sylvia for some work. She told me to get the binder in the corner and take out every paper. After I finished, Sylvia asked me to take some posters of Cadillac Urban Gardens to the cave, put a note on them, and to send a email to Christopher and Osmara, so they can know. After I finished I went to Amanda for some work and she assigned me some mailers to do.
   I did some mailers for 15 minutes and then I went to lunch. For Lunch I had a sandwich, crackers, and applesauce. After lunch I went back to work. While I was working on the mailers, Sylvia asked me to pass out some mugs to the employees. I passed out the mugs to the people on the first floor and on the second floor. When I was on the second floor, Bonnie gave me some candy.
  I continued working on the mailers and I started feeling tired so I went to go get something to drink. Later I started to write my blog, so I can get a head start. Later I asked Mike for my topic. I didn't get to finish the mailers, but that's is going to be the first thing I start when I come back on Wednesday. This was how my day was.

   If I could be a guest star on a TV show, I'll choose "The Walking Dead". I'll like to be a guest star in The Walking Dead because it's about zombies. Since the show is about zombies, that means I'll have to kill zombies and survive. I'll have to survive and kill zombies and people. The show is really good and it will be fun and cool to be in it. They have to survive in a prison by zombies and people. If I get to to pick what type of character I'll be, I'll be someone who kills a lot of zombies and a team helper. The Walking Dead is a popular show and it will get me known if I get to be a guest star.  This is the TV show I'll choose to be a guest star in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog