02-12-14 by Richard Zarate

 Today when I came in I went to my desk and checked my email. I went to go ask Linzie for work, but she had nothing for me. I went to go ask Amanda for some work and she told me to go ask Brad. I asked Brad for some work and he checked if he had anything for me to do. Amanda told me I could work on my presentation. I got far with my presentation and then I went upstairs to check if they had any work for me. I got sick some more when I was upstairs.
  When I went downstairs, Linzie told me to do a mailer for her. I got half of it done, then it was time for lunch. I ate lunch for 25 minutes and then I did my English homework. After Lunch I went back to work, I finished the mailers in 30 minutes. Frank called me into his office and talked to me about school and if I wanted to work in the summer. I went to go see Linzie because I finished the mailers. She assigned me to do three more states. I finished them in a hour Linzie asked me to make them into labels. I didn't take too long.  I put the labels on the postcards and stamped them. My day was good and productive.

  What are my goals for the new semester. My last goal was to make my English 1 and Language Arts grades go up. I got to accomplish that but I paid less attention to science and my grade dropped. My goals are to make sure my grades are better than last semester. I want to be in second honors and my other goal doesn't relate to school. I want to help my family more, like helping more around the house. These are some of my goals for the new semester.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog