Monday!

  Coming to work on a Monday doesn't feel right since I usually work on Fridays. I came into work today in a great mood since I had a really good night's sleep the night before. I started my day by coming into the marketing office and putting down my coat. After getting everything ready for my day and checking my email I went upstairs.  I was surprised not to see Tony in his chair but the guys said he was home sick. I then went to work for Chris and printed out some drawings
  When lunch came I had a meeting with Sean,Jose, and Tony about school and how to manage the process of being well organized. I learned a lot and couldn't wait to be ahead of everyone when it comes down to finding scholarships and applying to college.For lunch we had Mexican food and it was really good and I was happy that I didn't have to eat my school lunch.
  After lunch I went back upstairs but there wasn't anything for me to do so I came to talk to Linzie. Linzie had told me to start on my resume and that's what I did for a few minutes. Then Chris called me into his office and talked to me about an opportunity for me that Jon had to offer. I have a lot of decisions to make in the past weeks and I just hope I choose the right ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog