TGIF!

Today was a great day at Ideal. I came in today and started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders. It took me a while since it was a lot of folders. Once I was done filing I went to my computer and checked my mail. Bonnie wanted me to make posters for Jeans Day. I made one and printed a few. Bonnie told me to put them up Monday, so I put them on my desk. When I was done, I started to scan business cards for Bob.
Lunch came and they brought pizza. I enjoyed it. When I was done eating, I continued scanning cards. Through out the day Bonnie wanted me to mail out invoices that needed to be signed. When I was done mailing them out, Frank wanted me to go to his office. I went downstairs but he was in a meeting so I waited untill he was free. He gave me a watch, which I loved. I always say that you got to love the people who take their own time on you, and I really do appreciate it a lot. I said thank you and went back work. Overall, my day went great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Eighth Day at Ideal

Angel Jaramillo